With Direction Renault Grand Sud-Ouest, STARC Aquitaine
has organized, the 29th and 30th of may 2004, a new editions of a full
weelkend of tests on the Nogaro circuit.
The orgaization has made many efforts this years :
- All Renault Sport models were exposed.
- Formula 1 RS-24 was exposed on a Renault Sport car-podium.
- A Megane RS and a Clio V6 were ready for free tests with profesionnal
- I was possible to learn some driver reflex with the circuit driver
in a Clio RS for free.
- Each crew has received a teeshirt.
Organisartion and Renault RS-24
Renault Sport models and Clio RS 182cv of the Nogaro Driver School
For the weather, many changes to appreciate the track in different wet
or dry conditions.
Some Alpine and Renault 8 Gordini 1100
Cars of free tests with professionnal drivers
A large panel of Renault Sport cars.
Alpine A110 1600 and Renault 5 Turbo with a 6 gearbox.
Alpine A362 and Formule Renault
Briefing of the morning and Control room
Remercions ici la Direction Régionale Renault Grand
Sud-Ouest pour leur importante implication dans ce weekend, toute l'équipe
du Circuit de Nogaro et tous les membres du STARC Aquitaine ayant activement
participé à l'organisation.
2004-06-05 - AlpineRenault.com